One Major advantage of these crates are Optimum Space Utilization in the storage of perishable and non- perishable goods, as these crates can be easily stacked one over the other( up to 15 - 20 crates at a time).
Moreover the special make of the crates are best used for the perishable and fragile goods as the vertical placement (one above the other) of the crates filled with goods do not put pressure on the items stored in crates placed one below the other.
Our wide range of crates with different models together with matching lid & lock find application, in various industries, to name a few.
1. Automobiles 6. Leather 11. Jute
2. Engineering 7. Diary Farming 12. Electrical
3. Textiles 8. Food Processing 13. Catering
4. Tea garden 9. Bakery/Confectionery 14. Pharmaceutical
5. Fisheries 10. Beverages 15. Consumer Packaging Ind.
174/C, JAMUNALAL BAJAJ STREET. kolkata - 700007