Twfta Marketplace

Momordica


Full List of "Momordica" Manufacturers& Momordica Suppliers in European Global & USA Asian.
Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology Co.Ltd(China)
[ Profile | Inquiry Now ] [ Importer and Exporter] [Tel:86-512-81666587]
Product: the details of the product as follows: Cortex Moutan Extract /tree peony bark extract/paeonia suffruticosa andr. 99%paeonol HPLC 8%-90%Paeoniflorin HPLC quercetin 95%HPLC leonurus sibiricas...,We are a manufacturer of plant extract and herb extract .We specialize in this field for several years, with the strength of traditional Chinese medicine and natural plant extracts of separation technology research and produce(such as Paeoniflorin,oybean Isoflavones P.E ,Synephrine ), with good quality and pretty competitive price. 000 green tea extract:30%-95% 001 Alfalfa Extract 5:1/5 Flavonoids 002 Asparagus Root Extract 4%~10 Asparagoside 003 Astragalus Extract 0.2%,0.4%/16%;70% Flavone&Polysacchrides 004 Billberry Extract 10%~25% Anthocyanidins 005 Black Coosh Extract 1.5%,2.5 Triterpene glycosides 006 Black Tea Extract 20%~30 Polyphenols 007 Bupleurum Extract 5% Bupleurum saikosaponins 008 Celandine Extract 2% Chelidonin 009 Cordyceps Extract 4:1 Cordyceptic aci 010 Citrus Aurantinum Extract 4%,6%,8% Synepherin 011 Dahurian Rhododendron Extract 70% Proanthocyanidin 012 Dandelion Extract 3% Flavonoids 013 Dongquai Extract 0.1% Ferulic Acid 014 Echinacea Extract 4% Phenolic 015 Elderberry Extract 5% Anthocyanidins 016 Epimedium Extract 5% Epimediosides 017 Eyebright Extract 4:1 Flavonoids 018 Fo Ti Extract 2% Phosphatide 019 Garlic Extract 2% Allicin 020 Gentian Root Extract 5% Gentianin 021 Giant Knotweed Extract 4%~20% Resvertrol 022 Ginger Extract 5% Gingerol 023 Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 24%/6%, 24%/4%28%/8%, 30%/10 Ginkgoflavoglycosides/Terpene Lactone 024 Ginseng Extract 16%~90% Ginsenosides 025 Golden Seal Extract 5% Total Akloides 026 Golden Rod Extract 5% Flavonoids 027 Gotu Kola Extract 10% Triterpenes 028 Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 029 Grape Skin Extract 20% Proanthocyanidins 030 Green Tea Catechins 60%~85% Tea Catechins 031 Green Tea Extract 40~98% Polyphenols 032 Guarana Extract 16% Caffeine 033 Gynostemma Extract 20%~90% Gypenosides 034 Hawthorn Berry Extract 2.0% Vitexin 035 Hawthorn Leaves Extract 2% Hyperosides 036 Hibiscus Flower Extract 1% Anthocyanidins 037 Hops Flower Extract 0.30% Flavonoids 038 Horse Chest Nut Extract 20% Aesbin 039 Horsetail Extract 7% Silica 040 Jasmine Tea Extract 40% Polyphenols 041 Kava Kava Extract 30% Kavalactones 042 Kudzu Root Extract 90% Isoflavones 043 Licorice Extract 12%~26% Glycyrrhizic Acid 044 Mahuang Extract 6%,8% Ephedrines 045 Maitake Mushroom 15%,20% Polysaccharides 046 Milk Thistle Extract 70%, 80% Silymarin 047 Nettle Leaf/Root Extract 1~1.5% Silica 048 Notoginsemg Extract 10% Notoginsenosides 049 Ooling Tea Extract 30% Polyphenols 050 Pine Bark Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 051 Red Clover Extract 8%/1% Isoflavone/Biochanin A&B 052 Red Yeast Rice Extract 0.4%,5% Lovastatin 053 Reishi Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides /Triterpenoids 054 Rhodiola Extract 40%/1% Polyphenols/Salisorosides 055 Royal Jelly Powder(F/D) 6% 10-HAD 056 Schisandra Extract 9% Schisandrins 057 Senna Leaf Extract 4%,8% Sennosides 058 ****ake Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides 059 Siberian Ginseng Extract 0.8% Eleutherosides B+E 060 Soy Bean Extract 40% Isoflavones 061 St. John's Wort Extract 0.3% Hypericin 062 Stevia Extract 80%, 90% Steviosides 063 Tribulus Fruit Extract 20%~40% Tribulus Saponins 064 Valerian Root Extract 10:1 Valeric Acids 065 Vitex(Chasteberry) Extract 5% Vitexin 066 White Willow Bark Extract 15% Salicin 067 Wild Yam Extract 4%,6%,8%,10%,20% Saponin on Diosgenin , China Momordica Manufacturers ...
Main Products: chinese herb extract natural plant extract tea tea extract,alfalfa seeds lucerne medicago sativa,momordica
Total:1 Current: 1 || --

Send Inquiry

 
Company:
*Contact:
*Email:
URL:
TEL:
Fax:
Country:
Address:
*Subject:
Comment:
 


Find More momordica information with the following search options. and Download Momordica: Spec. MANUAL , User's Guide ...
Custom Search
Related Products :
Sell Luo Han Guo Extract Mogroside Momordica grosevonia
Luo Han Guo Extract Mogroside Momordica grosevonia Product No.: OHI-000171 CAS No.: Active Ingredient: Mogroside Mogroside IV Specification: 80% Test Method: HPLC Lo Han Guo Extract 80% Mogroside Momordica grosevonia Luo Han Guo Momordica grosvenori Swingle Luo Han Guo Scie
Momordica P.E.
Momordica P.E. Latin Name: Momordica Grosvenori Swingle Botanical Source: Momordica Part Used: Fruit Appearance: Light yellow fine powder Active Ingredient: Mogrosides Specification: Mogrosides≥80% Test Method: UV Molecular Formula: C60H102O29 Molecular Weight: 1287.43 * Produc
Luo Han Guo / Momordica P. E.
Features: a) Appearance: light yellow powder b) Mogrosides: ≥70.0%, 80%, 90% c) Used in traditional Chinese medicine for colds, sore throats, coughs, gastrointestinal disorders and purifying blood d) Soluble in water, without any sediments e) Contains 80% or more mogroside f) 300 times swee
Bitter Melon Extract Powder(Momordica charantia)
Bitter Melon grows in tropical areas, including parts of East Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South America, where it is used as a food as well as a medicine. It is a green cucumber shaped fruit with gourd-like bumps all over it. It looks like an ugly, light green cucumber. And it tastes very bit
Spiral Funky 316l Stainless Steel Luster Ear Industrial Barbell Jewelry For Party, Wedding
SpiralFunky316lStainlessSteelLusterEarIndustrialBarbellJewelryForParty,Wedding Description: Unique316LStainlessSteelEarSpiralIndustrialBarbell42ADIB-0012 Applications: Earpiercingjewelry Specifications: - - - - Jewelrytype | Industrialbarb
Infrared Slimming Blanket, Three Zone Infrared Sauna Blanket With Pvc Double Zipper
Infrared Slimming Blanket, Three Zone Infrared Sauna Blanket With Pvc Double Zipper The Benefits of using a Portable Infrared Sauna: Portable Far Infrared Saunas which are also known simply as a Portable Infrared Sauna will heat only 20 percent of the air, leaving over 80 percent of the Port
Li-ion 14.4V 3000 / 3500mAH Makita Power Tool Battery , Makita BL1430 Replacement Battery
Li-ion 14.4V 3000 / 3500mAH Makita Power Tool Battery , Makita BL1430 Replacement Battery 14.4V Li-ion replacement power tools battery for Makita BL1430,194066-1,194065-3 Quick Detail: Model No: APMK14.4V(LA) Brand Name: Akkopower Voltage: 14.4V Battery Type: Li-ion
motorcycle CUB 110-Z
Item Enterprise Standard Engine Type 1-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, air-cooled MaxPower(kW/(r/min)) 5.2/7000±150 MaxTorque(N·m/(r/min)) 8.2/5000±150 Ignition C.D.I Startsystem Electric/Kick Dimension(mm) 1950×670×1050 Wheelbase(mm) 1275 Min Clearance(mm) 140 Dry Weight(kg
whipcheck safety cable
We mainly supply camlock couplings (cam & groove quick couplings), guillemin coupling, TW coupling, Bauer type coupling, chicago coupling, Ground joint coupling, sandblast coupling, King combination nipple, DIN2817 safety clamp, T-bolt superior clamp, double bolt clamp, whipcheck safety cable, w
conference chair C53
1. product name: conference chair. 2. Item No:C53 3. Material: 25 sponge density,plywood,plating frame. 4. frame: plating 5.Size: 72*58*100 6.Cubic:0.36 7. 4 pcs/box 8. GW:21 KGS 9. Loading QTY: 20'GP can be loaded 311 pcs 40'GP can be loaded 600 pcs 40'HQ can be loaded 755 pcs 10
PRODUCTS SHOWROOM:

Momordica frosvenorii fruit Extract (sally@nutra-max.com)

Luo Han Guo Extract/Momordica grosvenori/Mogroside

Supply Luo Han Guo Extract Mogroside Momordica grosevonia

Fructus Momordicae Extract
AboutMomordica:
We have many suppliers and exporters of Momordica.You can find more new products about made in China and "Taiwan OEM manufacturers",This supplier directory connects you to prequalified manufacturers and exporters of Momordica.The Momordica from "China" and around the world. If you are a exporter or supplier(Momordica manufacturing company), you can find more international Buyers in our site.

Meet thousands of All Momordica manufacturers & suppliers without travelling. Improve efficiency in sourcing,reducing time and saving money. Click on any of products catalogs links to view full results. Welcome to visit us more. Momordica,Momordica,Momordica Manufacturers , Momordica Products,(Momordica),all Momordica, Momordica Manufacturers,Momordica Suppliers, (Taiwan) Momordica,(Global & USA) Momordica,We are Manufacturer of Momordica for -Momordica,Europeanand Global & USA Momordica information resources . Momordica Marketplace In European,Global & USA and Asian Manufacturers,Help you to find more Manufacturers,Suppliers,Exporter,Agent,Global buyers, Momordica In twfta.com. our Momordica products tradeing to South American ,U.S.A,UK and all of the world.Momordica!!

Related keywords : momordica
- - - - - -
2005-2014 copyright by twfta.com. All rights reserved.